| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cranbrook, Bc in October is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 17.4mm (0.7in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Cranbrook, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cranbrook, Bc:
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) NNW
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 227.1 kms (141.2 miles) NW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 261 kms (162.2 miles) W
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) W
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 138 kms (85.8 miles) WSW
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) SSW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 296.1 kms (184 miles) SW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) SW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) SSW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) NNE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) NE
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) ENE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 222.5 kms (138.3 miles) ENE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) E
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) S
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) SE
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 325 kms (202 miles) SSE